We need to try this...we have bunches of used crayons!
I believe you could use any shape mold but I didn't want to have the "washing" mess so opted to use the regular muffin tin lined with foil.
It looks like candy :P How fun! Did he color anything with them?
yes...in G mtg. Very interesting. I tried them myself! The cheaper crayons are really "wax-y" and melting didn't change that....but they are still fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We need to try this...we have bunches of used crayons!
I believe you could use any shape mold but I didn't want to have the "washing" mess so opted to use the regular muffin tin lined with foil.
It looks like candy :P How fun! Did he color anything with them?
yes...in G mtg. Very interesting. I tried them myself! The cheaper crayons are really "wax-y" and melting didn't change that....but they are still fun.
Post a Comment