Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Crocodile Stitch Booties

#1 fine chroma yarn from Knit Picks. This is the "New England" color grouping.




I can finally post these little darlings, as the mama received them today for a little that is due in 2 weeks.
I LOVE how they turned out. And am already working on the next set. They crochet fairly quickly, even with the fine yarn and small hook.
Can't wait to see them on the little feets!

4 comments:

Diana said...

those are darling! I always think I want to learn to do stuff like that, but when I pick up needles or hooks, both my hands turn into lefties. But those make me wish for more babies! (Mel didn't hear that.)

Marcy said...

Surprise...yes, I do read/enjoy your blog!! These booties are so cute !! Where did you find the pattern for them?

Krista said...

Marcy....I found the pattern on Etsy....paid through paypal and then it was sent directly to my email...within just a few hours.

Auntie...I'm sure at some point in your life you will have occassion to make booties for babies! ;)

Bonnie said...

Those are the cutest, most darling things for a baby that I've seen in a looooong time1 Love them!