Yesterday my little buddy made these creations with Bold Magic Nuudles. These things are a GREAT invention and likely the person who is responsible, has had many kiddos! They are so easy, no mess, and low maintenance! All you do is "dob" whatever side of the nuudle you wish to have "sticky" on a damp paper towel and then stick it to whatever....another noodle, paper, windows, walls, themselves....and they stick! Until you "unstick" them and wipe with a wet rag or towel. They are made of corn starch so they just dissolve. I found them locally at Jo-Ann Fabrics.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Bold Magic "Nuudles"
Yesterday my little buddy made these creations with Bold Magic Nuudles. These things are a GREAT invention and likely the person who is responsible, has had many kiddos! They are so easy, no mess, and low maintenance! All you do is "dob" whatever side of the nuudle you wish to have "sticky" on a damp paper towel and then stick it to whatever....another noodle, paper, windows, walls, themselves....and they stick! Until you "unstick" them and wipe with a wet rag or towel. They are made of corn starch so they just dissolve. I found them locally at Jo-Ann Fabrics.
Posted by Krista at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is cool:)
I wish I had known about those when I was a nanny! Such an awesome/easy art project. I will be getting them for future activities with kids :) Thanks for sharing!
they are fun! Today he put them all over his face....was cute!
Post a Comment