Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sick

I am feeling lower than a snake in a pit tonight! I shared my bugs! Last week I got the infamous cold/flu bug that is floating around waiting to infest any unsuspecting individuals. It is terrible....sneezing, coughing, fever, sore throat and LOTS of running after the nose! I've gone through 2 large boxes of Kleenex. Anyway, I'm beginning to feel better. Not so much coughing and sneezing but the sad part is, Mrs. W has started sneezing and blowing tonight. :( VERY sad indeed! I tried to stay down in my room as much as possible but I guess.......share one share all. I shared my bugs! I'm really hoping that Mr. L doesn't get it. He's still feeling quite well.

So, we remain the sick house, drinking lots of tea and hot lemon water. Tomato broth tastes pretty good too. Oh, can't forget about the tapioca that Mrs. W made for me. Hope you all can escape the bugs!

1 comments:

Diana said...

Oh, I'm sorry Krista. I'm feeling better, but Mel came home sick today, so you're not alone. Doesn't help tho' does it?