Wow... I forget how far behind we are out here! Nothing is green here yet. I just commented to Kevin today... "is our grass dead?", 'cause I couldn't remember it turning brown before! LOL... maybe I'll get used to the midwest someday!
Wonderful to see spring bossoms!! We know it will come here, but likely not until April at the earliest?? Love your bedspread, pillow and valence! Glad I got caught up with your blog at last!
I know how you feel...did ya see my recent blog? I can't wait for Spring either!! I just noticed I don't have your blog address in my list...I lost my list renetly and had to do it again:(
4 comments:
Those look suspiciously like daffodils... if they are I'm jealous, and look forward to pics when they're all in bloom!
Wow... I forget how far behind we are out here! Nothing is green here yet. I just commented to Kevin today... "is our grass dead?", 'cause I couldn't remember it turning brown before! LOL... maybe I'll get used to the midwest someday!
Wonderful to see spring bossoms!! We know it will come here, but likely not until April at the earliest?? Love your bedspread, pillow and valence! Glad I got caught up with your blog at last!
I know how you feel...did ya see my recent blog? I can't wait for Spring either!! I just noticed I don't have your blog address in my list...I lost my list renetly and had to do it again:(
Post a Comment