Last Saturday Mr. L, Mrs. W, Gpa and Gma Williams, Dottie, Rose and I all went to Dad's house for a fried turkey feast. Because of the amount of oil you have to heat up for a turkey, Dad wanted to experiement with other things. The turkey was VERY good, onion rings...scrumptious (didn't get a pic of them), fried donuts....good if right out of the oil (no pic) and shrimp.....which turned out perfectly, lovely, yummy! We (or maybe I should say Dad) also tried 2 whole chickens which have a story all their own.....see previous post.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Shrimps
Last Saturday Mr. L, Mrs. W, Gpa and Gma Williams, Dottie, Rose and I all went to Dad's house for a fried turkey feast. Because of the amount of oil you have to heat up for a turkey, Dad wanted to experiement with other things. The turkey was VERY good, onion rings...scrumptious (didn't get a pic of them), fried donuts....good if right out of the oil (no pic) and shrimp.....which turned out perfectly, lovely, yummy! We (or maybe I should say Dad) also tried 2 whole chickens which have a story all their own.....see previous post.
Posted by Krista at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment