Remember this post when I mentioned something big happening?? I had a matching dress party last Saturday for a family in my Salem field. Last November this dear couple adopted 2 little girls....1 1/2 and 2 1/2 years old. They got them so quickly I wasn't able to have a "shower" or party before they arrived so I waited until the girls were secure with their new Mommy and Daddy. They have adjusted SOOOOO well!! All four of them are very happy!
Anyway, I asked the parents what the girls needed.....no toys, no books, but dresses! And the Mother likes to dress them alike, which quickly became the theme of the party "Matching Dresses". It was very fun to plan. I chose brown and pink as the decorating colors.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Matching Dress Party
Posted by Krista at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Everything was AH-DORABLE!!! You did an awesome job, and it looks like everything was a hit! You should be a full time party planner!!! <3 ya!
Wow Krista! What a wonderful shower! Everything is sooo cute!
Quite a party!!! Looks very fun.
Wow! - that's all I can say, wow! The cookies are the cutest!
WOW! I know who to call if I need an extravagant party! Looks like it was a hit! You had some real artists there.
Post a Comment