Beautiful skirt! Looks very nice on you!
Thank you, Jill. I love it....will be fun in Spring with lighter weight tops.
me tambien! very cute! and love the shawl you are wearing with it.
you look great, Krista!!! Pretty skirt and shawl - love the colors!
Thank you Auntie and Angela. The shawl is a very simple crochet pattern, quick and easy and pretty. I had to put MANY layers on to wear both the skirt and shawl yesterday as it was anything but Spring here! I was COLD but wanted to wear it! :)
"Pretty as a Picture" Both the person and the ensemble!!You and your Auntie Di are both talented...seamstress & crocheter.
Thank you Marcy, Auntie spoiled me with a beautiful lovely! ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful skirt! Looks very nice on you!
Thank you, Jill. I love it....will be fun in Spring with lighter weight tops.
me tambien! very cute! and love the shawl you are wearing with it.
you look great, Krista!!! Pretty skirt and shawl - love the colors!
Thank you Auntie and Angela. The shawl is a very simple crochet pattern, quick and easy and pretty. I had to put MANY layers on to wear both the skirt and shawl yesterday as it was anything but Spring here! I was COLD but wanted to wear it! :)
"Pretty as a Picture"
Both the person and the ensemble!!
You and your Auntie Di are both talented...seamstress & crocheter.
Thank you Marcy, Auntie spoiled me with a beautiful lovely! ;)
Post a Comment