Monday, April 13, 2009

To share or not to share?


Get well flowers from a dear friend. Thanks Mrs. M!

How much does a person share on a blog? I've tried to stay away from sharing anything that is too personal....only sharing special moments, projects or everyday happenings in my life. In reading other blogs the whole spectrum is acceptable...anywhere from only pictures to lots and lots of words, opinions, thoughts, struggles, illnesses, etc. So, to answer many questions and concerns about my recent lack of blog posts and communication I've decided to share the reason behind the silence.....I have Mono. I spend most of my days sleeping.....resting, and then sleeping some more.

Since being "down", I was given a special music CD that I absolutely LOVE. This is one of the songs I've so thoroughly enjoyed from it, for reasons too personal to share. Thank you Mr. R.

Time for a nap!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are so beautiful...thank you for sharing them with me! And the song.....I understand much of the reason it is special to you.....and it touches my own heart deeply. I want to listen to it more when I have more time! bjs

SunshineStateWilson4 said...

Thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way! The song is very sweet...brought tears my way.

Diana said...

The song is beautiful. Hope your recovery is shortened by thoughts like that. aunti di

Sandra Ramey said...

So sorry to hear that Krista! I have not been on blogs too much laterly or even posted. I hope you get well very soon. Rest is so vital. Hugs, Sandra

CabinFever said...

UGH! Mono is a nasty one - I had it in the 6th grade (just a few short years ago). I don't understand why it has to last so blasted long -

I remember sleeping for hours, getting up to go to the restroom, having a bite to eat and falling exhausted back into bed. Happy snoozing ...