Me: "Mr. Z, don't go downstairs please, you need to finish getting dressed."
Mr. Z: "I need to go downstairs"
Me: "If you go downstairs, I'm going to spank you. Please come and get dressed."
Mr. Z: "You just don't understand, Dista....I be right back!"
Mr. Z: "Dista, say axe......you can do it."
Me: "Axe"
Mr. Z: "That's better! I knew you could do it!"
And that was how most all of our conversations went. At 26 months his language skills, being QUITE advanced, keep a person on their toes! Always out with a joke or some smart remark. Quite the imagination too! We got the rebounder out for him to "exercise" some of his energy on and it became a train, a plane, a 4-wheeler, etc. The hallway became train tracks that he had to run down MANY times a day while chugga chugga choo choo-ing, the stairs...a river to float down. Love the imagination. Thanks for visiting Mr. Z!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Conversations with a 2 year old
Posted by Krista at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Fun to hear what his brain can put into words...quite a little man!!
Post a Comment