Monday, October 27, 2008

Vacation Baking


Popcorn balls. I remember having these as a child....I do heart them very much!



Peanut butter rice crispy bites.



Pumpkin cupcakes that aren't frosted or decorated yet. These are VERY yummy....you MUST try the recipe!
Pumpkin Bars ~

cream: 1cup oil
4 eggs
2cups sugar
blend in: 15 oz. can pumpkin
2 cups flour
1 tsp. soda
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt

spread in greased jelly roll pan 15" x 18" x 1" (cupcake, or 9x13 pans work too...just adjust the cooking time)
Bake for about 25 mins - Oven: 350 degrees

frosting: 3 oz. cream cheese
3/4 stick butter
1 tsp. cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 3/4 cups powdered sugar




And lastly, pumpkin bread that doesn't taste only of cloves!!!! This batch turned out wonderful! :)

I am leaving tomorrow morning for a week's vacation at the beach......YAY!!!! I am very excited. Not sure if I'll be able to post while I'm there but will be sure to put pics on when I return.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

MrsRitzB said...

Have fun at the beach! <3