Last night, I tried a new recipe for dinner.......Chicken & Dumplings. I have a really hard time staying EXACTLY with a recipe but I did, as I wanted the dumplings to turn out perfect. :) I was a bit nervous, other times I have tried them, they were either too soggy or too tough. This new recipe was quite easy AND the dumpings got raving reviews. YAY!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Dumpling dinner
Last night, I tried a new recipe for dinner.......Chicken & Dumplings. I have a really hard time staying EXACTLY with a recipe but I did, as I wanted the dumplings to turn out perfect. :) I was a bit nervous, other times I have tried them, they were either too soggy or too tough. This new recipe was quite easy AND the dumpings got raving reviews. YAY!
Posted by Krista at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm impressed! That's no easy feat. Care to share the recipe?
Post a Comment