Good-bye Nutmeg's Nanny....Hello Butterfly Landing!!!!
Since I am no longer Nutmeg's Nanny I decided it was time for a new blog title. I've been pondering names for a while and my friend suggested "Butterfly Landing"....how perfect! Though, I've changed the title, I am not going to change the web address. It shall remain, at least for the time being.
For those of you wondering, "where the cutest puppy in all the world has gone?" She has been adopted out to a dear couple who love her very very much. I do believe that "spoiled" has become her middle name. :) She loves them and they need her....great combination.
Thank you for fluttering on over! :)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Hello & Good-bye
Posted by Krista at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute background, Cute picture, Cute new name! :-)
How fitting! I love it.
What a lovely butterfly! The whole appearance of your page is really pretty! Good work!
I love the new name;) Fits you perfectly. Thank you for helping me out with starting my own blog. It's lots of fun! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment