Friday, April 11, 2008

Tiptoe through the tulips....


Sitting so nicely....


This is her typical pose. Standing on her back legs. It was getting warm at this point (hence the tongue sticking out) or perhaps she was drooling at the prospect of yet another treat.


The tulip field that we went to was called "Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm". They have a couple different wooden shoe sets around for photo opportunities. She was looking at me, waiting for a treat. :)


We had a lovely field trip to the tulips this morning. Because of the cool weather, the tulips haven't reached their "bloom peak" but we saw a few. The day turned out beautiful!!! Nutmeg was SOOOOO happy to be out and about. Since her surgery we've tried to keep her quiet at home. She met MANY new friends....even a rather accomplished photographer who asked if he could take her picture. A picture or two turned into MANY. She sat perfectly for him, even when he called her name (so that she would look at him). When I tried that, she came running to me!!! Sigh.... I'll post the pictures when he has them available.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that the photographer wanted to take her pics. I can't wait to see them! She looks like she is feeling well...I'm glad she had recovered just fine!