Not sure if I am or not???? Nutmeg and I will give it our best shot. I don't often have any particular news but of course, Nutmeg always has LOTS to say so.....hmmmm, this could be interesting. :) She's real busy catching some zzzzz's as I post.
Last week she had her BIG surgery. No little Nutmegs for me/us!!!!!! The vet said to keep her quiet for 14 days after her surgery, no running, no jumping, no stairs, no activity, etc. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! The first day, she was drugged so heavily that she slept. After that, she follows wherever I go..... she MIGHT miss something important!! 3 days of carrying her up and down the stairs every time I went.....too much. Over-the-top!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still limit her activity but allow a few privileges! :)
This last weekend I discovered chamomile tea, or rather, Nutmeg discovered it. She likes it with a little tidbit of something in it (grated cheese, couple pieces of meat....tiny pieces). Drinking it all......then sleeping for a couple of hours. I read that giving a kitty or puppy some ch. tea, helps them calm down and relax!!! WOW!!!! It worked like a charm....so relaxed....she settles in for a nice long sleep. That's my magic!!!!
Probably starting a bad habit. Every time she begins to run around, let out a little energy......."tea-time". Sigh.....
Monday, April 7, 2008
Blogger?
Posted by Krista at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha! You're totally drugging her! I'm so glad you started a blog! :-)
Hugs, Ris
That is so cute. Who would have thought to give a dog tea? I love your new web page, very nice:)
Melina
Now I can keep up on you!
Hi Krista!
I just found your blog this morning! I had to go back and catch up.
Thanks for sharing!
Sandra
Post a Comment