I was asked for a picture of me, and discovered that I don't have any. I found this one taken in March. Not very good but all I have right now. I was making a Curious George cake for a 4 year old birthday. Turned out pretty cute. If you can't tell, those are banana trees and bananas on the side. The yellow mound is the "yellow hat".
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Picture of the nanny??
I was asked for a picture of me, and discovered that I don't have any. I found this one taken in March. Not very good but all I have right now. I was making a Curious George cake for a 4 year old birthday. Turned out pretty cute. If you can't tell, those are banana trees and bananas on the side. The yellow mound is the "yellow hat".
Posted by Krista at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment