Happy 60th Ron! Had I known this was #6-0, I would have sent something not so sweet, but I had you down for 59 this year. Sorry I missed it.Looks like a lot of fun! We enjoyed Darren's slide show, and now fun to see Krista's posts. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Unca! Thanks for posting pics Krista - looks like it was a fun party!!!! <3<3
Krista, you did a nice job! Thanks for all you did!Love, Auntie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy 60th Ron! Had I known this was #6-0, I would have sent something not so sweet, but I had you down for 59 this year. Sorry I missed it.
Looks like a lot of fun! We enjoyed Darren's slide show, and now fun to see Krista's posts. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Unca! Thanks for posting pics Krista - looks like it was a fun party!!!! <3<3
Krista, you did a nice job! Thanks for all you did!
Love, Auntie
Post a Comment