I'm moving....sort of. Last week I was asked to be a companion to an elderly couple, in the Sweet Home area....close to where I went to high school. They have an apartment in their basement, where I'll be moving to tomorrow. I will eventually have some weekends off but to start with, I'll be there for a few weeks solid......it's necessary to get settled in.....get into a routine with them, so they feel secure.
I am getting wireless in a few weeks at the house so won't be posting much before then. Might have to run down the hill to check email and post a bit.
All for now...I have MANY miles to go tonight before I retire for some zzzzzzz's!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
New Job
Posted by Krista at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! What a change... I hope you love it! Happy, safe travels. :)
Best wishes! You'll do well I'm sure. Enjoy!
Post a Comment