Life has been quite busy lately! Many responsibilities, here and there, but through it all, I have found time to Zentangle. I LOVE "tangling"! It is such a great stress reliever for me. I supposed you could call it "glorified doodling"....which is exactly what I am....a doodler. In my notes I always have sideline doodles, in the phone book, scrap papers, while talking on the phone, visiting with friends, etc. I doodle. So this art form is right up my alley....giving my doodles a purpose.
The idea is to have a shape (or not) and create "enclosures" that then invite ANY pattern to fill it. It can be planned or as spontaneous as you wish....I never plan ANY of my doodles. They just flow.
So I will show you my first ones.... I have done many since so these seem a bit, well, unpracticed if there is such a thing?? There really is no wrong way to Zentangle. It is so mindless yet productive.....well, productive for what? Something. :) Perhaps cards someday....bookmarks.....letterhead....simple stress relief.....something.
BTW, I am hooked so there will be MANY more tangles coming up!
The idea is to have a shape (or not) and create "enclosures" that then invite ANY pattern to fill it. It can be planned or as spontaneous as you wish....I never plan ANY of my doodles. They just flow.
So I will show you my first ones.... I have done many since so these seem a bit, well, unpracticed if there is such a thing?? There really is no wrong way to Zentangle. It is so mindless yet productive.....well, productive for what? Something. :) Perhaps cards someday....bookmarks.....letterhead....simple stress relief.....something.
BTW, I am hooked so there will be MANY more tangles coming up!

0 comments:
Post a Comment