Today I tried out some new mini cups for making candy. Now I know that some of them may look like they belong on the short bus but none-the-less, they are candy! Peanut butter cups, chocolate, white toffee, almond bark with walnuts, and some with pretzels. Think I'll let the candy makers do their job, but I had fun.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Making Candy
Today I tried out some new mini cups for making candy. Now I know that some of them may look like they belong on the short bus but none-the-less, they are candy! Peanut butter cups, chocolate, white toffee, almond bark with walnuts, and some with pretzels. Think I'll let the candy makers do their job, but I had fun.
Posted by Krista at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YUUUUUUUUUUM! Are they sugar free?!
They look quite yummy!
Well they look very tempting....but I guess I'd have to pass. I'd eat them all!
I like they all look beautiful and very edible!!
Post a Comment