Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ye Ole Fireside


Ready for campfire time.


Morning rays through the smoke.


Dutch oven dinner.


Our fabulous campfire! I LOVE campfires.

After convention, a few of us went camping for 10 days.....which is not nearly long enough! Oh how I love to camp!! We had perfect weather, warm enough for afternoon sunbathing, chilly enough to snuggle with the evening fire. I was sad to leave but after 30 loads of laundry......I'm glad all is put back to right! Warm running water....a novelty. :)

I took my camera along but didn't take it out of my bag one time. The credit for these lovely pics go to my wonderful camping buddy. Thank you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sherlene said...

LOL.... this is like a ghost camp! Where are the people?

Melina said...

I was sorry to miss out on that camping trip. I would love to see that place sometime. Seems like a wonderful peaceful site! Call me sometime. Miss you lots!!!

Marla said...

WOW 10 days is a long camping trip.