A few weeks ago, I had some company and we spent an afternoon down at the river. Little sunbathing, swimming, lunching, resting, etc. Was so nice and restful! The bridge on the left is our new pedestrian bridge that goes from W. Salem over to Front Street. It is quite lovely!!!! When I have strength, I would love to take a bike ride!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
A day at the river
A few weeks ago, I had some company and we spent an afternoon down at the river. Little sunbathing, swimming, lunching, resting, etc. Was so nice and restful! The bridge on the left is our new pedestrian bridge that goes from W. Salem over to Front Street. It is quite lovely!!!! When I have strength, I would love to take a bike ride!
Posted by Krista at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Those loungers in the sun look pretty inviting!
Post a Comment