I have always wanted to play with fondant but get too nervous when I need to make a cake.....that needs to turn out, so while visiting my g'parents, I tried it out. Oh how fun it was!!! The recipe was quite easy.....impressive really!! So anyway, Kayleen's birthday was on November 4th but she hadn't been able to celebrate it yet. My practice turned into a fall birthday cake. :)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Kayleen's cake
I have always wanted to play with fondant but get too nervous when I need to make a cake.....that needs to turn out, so while visiting my g'parents, I tried it out. Oh how fun it was!!! The recipe was quite easy.....impressive really!! So anyway, Kayleen's birthday was on November 4th but she hadn't been able to celebrate it yet. My practice turned into a fall birthday cake. :)
Posted by Krista at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a beautiful cake... good job.
beautiful cake Krista - you are such a talented gal!! Next time you visit gma/pa we need to get together & make some cards
Post a Comment