The last 6 weeks have been a bit crazy around here. With bits and pieces of 3 conventions, company, yardwork, potlucks, etc.....busy, busy....though we did find time to put a puzszle together. :) Isn't it a lovely one. 8 different butterfly scenes. Puzzles are generally a winter project around here but I've had this one sitting on my dresser calling my name for several weeks now.........
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Puzzle Loveliness
The last 6 weeks have been a bit crazy around here. With bits and pieces of 3 conventions, company, yardwork, potlucks, etc.....busy, busy....though we did find time to put a puzszle together. :) Isn't it a lovely one. 8 different butterfly scenes. Puzzles are generally a winter project around here but I've had this one sitting on my dresser calling my name for several weeks now.........
Posted by Krista at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey....it's been too long since I looked at your blog! But it was fun to see your mtg....the bubbles, and yes, the puzzle was gorgeous! Maureen
Post a Comment